Sunday, November 05, 2006

First Entry

This is going to be a place where I can collect my political thoughts. I don't really follow either of the major parties thinking fully and I am trying to figure out where I stand on some of the issues still. I will say this, there is one political statement that I will always agree with - I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. I think that people who criticize someone for speaking out are just afraid that their opinion will become ridiculed.

I have a lot of unique thoughts, even more of them will seem unique if you are not familiar with the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I firmly believe that there should be no professional politicians. I believe that citizens should be as responsible as they are benefited. I think that every citizen should perform a tour of duty in public service, either in the military, fire, police, or government.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home